Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Daily Routine

 by Panos Z.


school days:            


    I get up at 7:10 and I drink a cup of milk, I get dressed and I wait for my school bus. When it comes, I get in and go to school. I get in my classroom and we start our lesson.
    At 13:20 we finish it and I get in my school bus to get back home. Then I have lunch and watch a cartoon on TV. Then I relax and lie on a sofa. At 16:00 I take a lift to ELC with my mum or dad and we start the lesson.
    At 17:30 we finish it and my mum or dad give me a lift back home.
    Then I do my homework and when I finish it, I watch DVDs.Then I have dinner. I go to bed at 22:30.

weekends:

     I get up at 10:30 and I drink my milk, get dressed and at 11:10 I watch my favourite cartoon on TV.
After that, I start doing my homework.    
     When I finish it, I have lunch and then my mum lets me to play with my PSP and my Wii. When she tells me to stop playing, I do it and I go upstairs to help nona with her sites.
      Then my mum tells me to go back to have a shower and then we have dinner. After that, I write on the blog. I go to bed at 22:50.

1 comment:

ELC School said...

Very busy day, isn't it Panos?