Thursday, November 18, 2010

Music Lesson every Thursday and... Saturday!

  I have music lesson every Thursday and... Saturday, yeah! You see, I go in this place and I sing... You will find the place on facebook if you click: Μοντέρνα χορωδία Γιώργου Σκλήκα. You will find it on the youtube, too. You can click: Γιώργος Σκλήκας, and then, you will choose  which video you want to see. I started these lessons this year, but I really like them.
  My teacher is called George Sklikas, as you can think. Here is a photo of him. He is a very good teacher and I love him very much. He listens good music, and he loves the kids. He has got good taste in clothes and he is the best teacher for music in Kalamata. He helps me with the piano every Wednesday, too.
  On Saturdays, Maria Melemeni and I go together at that place and we have fun! I want to have music lessons EVERY DAY! But I can't, and I can go there only twice a week. But every Thursday I feel lucky, and every Saturday, I can't forget the music lesson. You see, I love music! And our teacher, of course, George Sklhkas!

                                                                                                by Nadia Makri