Monday, November 29, 2010

English lesson at school

  I can say that I hate english at school. I think that, it is very easy, and our teacher sooooooooooooooo silly. I am sure that she hates me. I hate her, too, because she does not know how to teach english. You see, I think she doesn't know English... And then, our exercises are silly, like her. Rediculous!
  But I thought that if I am "okay" with her, the months will be more quickly... And I try to be okay with her. It isn't always easy... I mean, it is never easy... She doesn't like me, and she always saus the opossite that I say. She is always silly and all the kids hate her. I am not the only one at school. All the children agree with me "She is silly and she doesn't know english..."
  I hate her and I hope that the months will be quickly, because  I CAN'T STAND HER ANYMORE!!!



                                                                                 by Nadia M.

No comments: